Welcome to the inaugural edition of "Review the Search", where I review "Cuban Food Tampa" through the lens of Cuban Sandwiches. I had the idea back in 2016 when I started this blog. Enter having to move unexpectedly, some health issues and general life happening around me and 3 years have passed since I did my initial research. So what I have here is a bit of an odd duck. I have the search that I did in 2016, but I just got around to visiting those restaurants today in 2019! On the plus side ...
Review the Search
What is Review the Search?
People conduct Google searches every day, but how much can you trust the reviews? With "Review the Search", I want to take some of the guesswork out for you by visiting all the search results myself and reviewing them for you!
I'm starting with "Cuban Food Tampa" and I'm going with the classic: Cuban sandwiches! This was the initial idea that came to me in the shower and I'm really excited to share my results with you.
I'm refining the process as I go and I'm beginning with food and restaurants. I'll start off by rating the same individual dishes from each location against each other.
- Do a Google Search, for example, "Cuban Food Tampa".
- Go to all of those locations, hopefully on the same day.
- Order the same thing, preferably an iconic dish, say Cuban Sandwiches, from all of them.
- Compare the prices.
- Review all of them by the five senses: Sight: Is it beautiful? Appealing? Smell: What are the aromas? Is it appetizing? Touch: What's the texture? Taste: Is it delicious? Are the flavors balanced? Sound: What does it sound like when you bite into it?
- Rank them, and report back to you!
Of course, I'm just starting out with this, so I may or may not change the process as I go. We shall see.
I'm starting with food, but as I go along, I'll probably add in things like beaches, comic book shops, parks and more! I could use some direction, so let me know if there are any subjects you'd like me to tackle first!