Welcome to Tampa Bay Local Guide. I’ve lived in Tampa my entire life, so I’ve been overjoyed at the Renaissance that my hometown has been enjoying the past few years. Growing up our options were limited to the mall, the beaches or Ybor City if it was nighttime.
Now there’s always something to do and some place new to discover. From the new Tampa Riverwalk to eclectic restaurants and bars in Seminole Heights and the hustle and bustle of Downtown Tampa and Downtown St Petersburg, Tampa Bay is overflowing with new experiences and new attractions.
This site is your guide to my favorite places in Tampa Bay. Welcome!
- Tigris: The New Twisty Launch Coaster at Busch Gardens
- Jerk Hut Southside Cafe – Convenient Jamaican Fare
- Review the Search – “Cuban Food Tampa” 2016 Edition
- Oxford Exchange Short Review- Coffee, Dining, Shopping and More in Downtown Tampa
- The Toasted Monkey – Surprisingly Great Food on St Pete Beach
- Anise Global Gastrobar Review – International Bites in Downtown Tampa